As the African tech ecosystem continues to grow, more tech innovators are required who are able to develop significant solutions that draw from engineering principles and programming skills.
Company/Organisation(s): ALX, Africa
Internship Location: Africa.
Internship Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All NationalitiesALX Software Engineering Global Tech Career | What to Expect
As the software field rises in prominence, more companies are seeking employees with the ability to solve 21st-century problems. What you will learn:
- Problem-solve using coding and other forms of technology.
- Develop design systems and gather information on project limitations, capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Model a system or application to help developers write the code that is needed.
- Calculate, recommend, and plan computer specifications, layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications through analysis and recommendation.
- Analyse system capabilities and requirements by storing, retrieving, and manipulating data.
In the tech industry, the key to success is to learn agilely, stay up-to-date with disruptive technology, and develop knowledge that will help you advance in your career.
Taking part in ALX Software Engineering will prepare you for a successful in-demand and global tech career.
To be eligible for ALX Software Engineering Global Tech Career for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be young graduates
- Applicants must enrol for 12 months, 70 hours/week
- Applicants must access to a laptop or desktop
- Access to a stable internet connection
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Between 18-34 years of age
- Residing and able to attend in-person activities in one of our city hubs
How-to-Apply: To be considered for ALX Software Engineering Global Tech Career for Young Graduates, applicants should please register your interest through the form and we will notify you on more information.
Please click here to submit a request for more information and answers to any additional questions.
Application Deadline: April 24, 2023