European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Program: Are you currently seeking for a paid trainee program? Applications are invited for European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Program, as twice a year the commission offers 5-months paid traineeships in its Directorate General, agencies and bodies which signed a service level agreements with D.G EAC/the commission.
The traineeship program is selected for 5 months and accompanying with living allowance for the traineeship sessions for €1,229.32 per month. Also, your visa costs and related medical fees will be reimbursed together with travel expenditures.
Company/Organisation(s): European Commission
Program Type: Traineeship Program
Program Location: EU
Program Duration: 5 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: OND, HND, B.Sc
Nationality: All Nationality
European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Programme | What to Expect
Trainees work all over the European Commission, its services and agencies, mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and elsewhere across the European Union. The nature of your work will depend on the service you are assigned to. You may, for example, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc.
- Attending and organising meetings, working groups, and public hearings
- Researching, drafting end editing documentation – including reports and consultations
- Answering citizens’ inquiries
- Supporting the management of project
- An open-minded approach to European issues
- An interest in learning about the Commission’s working methods
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- To contribute to the Commission’s daily work from a fresh perspective
- A proactive attitude
Interested candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have any of this certificates: OND, HND, B.Sc
- Have a good communication skills
- Have strong judgement across the file
- Be fluent in English, with strong English writing skills
- Be a fast learner and team player.
- Readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills.
- Have a very good knowledge of languages.
How-to-Apply: The application procedure consists of three steps: register on EU Login, complete the application form and submit.
Application Deadline: Not Specified