Guaranty Trust Bank says it is recruiting suitably qualified persons for its Graduate Trainee Program. It is requesting applications from young graduates who are looking to build a career in the financial services industry. If you fit this description and would like to get a foot in the door at one of Nigeria’s leading banks, here’s a chance you can take advantage of.
According to Guaranty Trust Bank, the recruits it selects for this program will play a role in its ongoing drive to strengthen its operations in the country, while learning on the job from experienced professionals. They will pick up and sharpen valuable skills while blending in with diverse teams and gaining insights into how a successful financial service organization is run.
BenefitsPersons who are recruited into the GTCO Graduate Trainee Program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Develop skills that they will find useful in their chosen career
- Enjoy tastefully designed workspaces and an inspiring environment
- Get mentored by experienced staff
- Take part in team bonding exercises and retreats
- Receive health insurance, paid annual leave, and other welfare packages
EligibilityThis program is open to persons who meet these criteria:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Should not be older than 26 years at the time they apply
- Have a least 5 O’ Level Credits, including English and Mathematics
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
March 31, 2023
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply below