Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for young graduates to learn technical and soft skills from a world-class organization through training and essential on-the-job experience.
The programme is open to young professionals looking to acquire valuable skills and experience through three available pathways: Sales Academy, tech Bootcamp, and the General Management Trainee.
Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 | DETAILS
The Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme provides you with indispensable skills that will help you successfully start and navigate your career path. The graduate trainee programme will provide participants with Bootcamp opportunity for continuous learning to hone your skills and grow in your career.
At Union Bank, you have the privilege to take on vacant roles and rotate jobs within and outside your current career path. Trainees will through the programme, master timeless leadership skills needed by leaders throughout every organization, regardless of role, industry, or location.
To be eligible for the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (2nd Class lower) or HND (Lower Class) in any discipline.
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption letter is mandatory.
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by April 2023
- Qualification in computer-related disciplines (Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science) or any IT certification is required for Tech Bootcamp applicants.
- No previous work experience is required.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Applicants will be required to login to the application profile on the application portal and complete the application form and submit their cover letter.
Application Deadline: 9th January 2023 at 11:59pm
Visit the Official Website for Further Details