Techmybiz is an end-to-end digital transformation process to identify and select digital solutions (targeted or adaptable for MSMEs) developed by Nigerian innovators and/or start-ups, further develop the selected digital solutions, support market awareness promotion to facilitate digital transformation of MSMEs.
Techmybiz focuses on local innovators and start-ups that have developed digital solutions targeting MSMEs in the following sectors.
To be eligible, solutions must be post-MVP, generating revenue and addressing a defined problem for MSMEs in Green Economy, Retail or Manufacturing/Production sectors.
- To be eligible for the Techmybiz pitchathon, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Nigerian start-up and/or innovator.
- Be set up as a for-profit.
- Have a functional product that is actively serving customers.
- Have a clearly defined market, with a verifiable customer base.
- Be a Nigerian start-up and/or innovator.Have measurable and verifiable Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR).
- Have been in operation not less than 12 months.
- Have a full-time team of not less than three (3) inclusive of the founder and CTO.
- Either have a B2B offering, or be able and willing to pivot to B2B.
- Be serving or able to serve MSMEs operating in Green Economy, Retail or Manufacturing/Production.
April 19th, 2023
Interested candidates should apply below