Applications are now open for the Bank of Industry National Sixty-Day App Development Challenge.
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development in partnership with the Bank of Industry invites Nigerian youth to participate in the 2nd National Sixty-Day App Development Challenge.
The Sixty-Day App challenge is aimed at engaging young Nigerians in designing a mobile application to improve a range of processes and increase the level of accessibility to services available to the citizenry.
In the Sixty-Day App Challenge, there will be 10 App developers who will win One Million Naira each. The goal of 60 Day App challenge is to equip Nigerian youth with basic and advance technological development skills in the digital world
- Young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35.
Apps entered for the challenge must solve a problem within the shortlisted sectors.
- 10 Grand Prizes N1 million each
- Business Development Training
- 50 FMYSD Participation Certificates
- The Challenge commenced on Monday the 9th of January 2023. Entry Submissions close on the 10th of March 2023.
Application Deadline: March 10, 2023
For More Information: