Open Capital have built a platform to drive change through African markets and are seeking exceptional team members to join us in a 2-year minimum career-track role based in Nairobi, Kampala, Accra, Abidjan, Lusaka, or Lagos.
Company/Organisation(s): Open Capital
Internship Location: Nairobi, Kampala, Accra, Abidjan, Lusaka, or Lagos.
Internship Duration: 2-year minimum career-track
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: African Countries
Open Capital Career Program as a Project Leader | What to Expect
As a Project Leader you will support multiple live projects simultaneously across a range of high-growth industries and client types. Project Leaders work closely with our clients to develop business & industry strategies, structure capital raises, and address difficult operational challenges.
During this time, you will work closely with senior management to lead multiple client projects while managing & mentoring our junior team.
Location: Location: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire; Dakar, Senegal; Accra, Ghana; Lagos, Nigeria; Nairobi, Kenya; Kampala, Uganda, Lusaka, Zambia
To be eligible for Open Capital Career Program as a Project Leader, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be African
- Applicants must be graduates
- 5-10+ years of proven experience at a top global management consulting firm, investment firm, or experience as an entrepreneur or leader in a high-growth business, with significant responsibility for deliverables and client service;
- Significant experience leading relevant projects, including strong communication skills and analytical abilities;
- Ability to effectively work with clients at all levels and backgrounds;
- Interest in guiding teams and mentoring our analysts & junior team members;
- Demonstrated experience in emerging markets and particularly Africa experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English is required.
- Applicants interested in Abidjan & Dakar locations should be fluent in French and English.
How to Apply: To be considered for the Open Capital Career Program as a Project Leader, applicant should fill and submit the online application form.
Applicants will be expected to upload and Attach resume or Paste resume.
Application Deadline: Not Stated