Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a Company in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy with international repute. The Company has vast experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of Petroleum Products and is also actively involved in the official export of Crude Oil from Nigeria being one of the twenty-seven Companies approved by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil. Presently, amongst other facilities, the Company operates two (2) Ultra-Modern Mega Petroleum Products Storage Terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million litres certified and duly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and an Ultra-Modern Berthing Facility with an International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Developer / Fullstack Engineer
Job Requisition ID: 30042726
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a talented and experienced software engineer to join our team.
- They will also be able to work independently and as part of a team and be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, maintain and deploy software applications
- Work with other engineers to design and implement software architecture
- Debug and troubleshoot software problems
- Work with product managers and other stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Stay up to date on the latest software development trends
Qualification / Experience / Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with a variety of programming languages and technologies
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: