We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Blockchain Developer Intern
Job Type: Full-time
- Collaborating with teams and managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Work with teams on educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Basic proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python.
- Basic experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- Basic knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.