MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Developer - Software Development, Information Technology
Job Requisition ID: 2571
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Reports To: Manager UI / UX Design
Division: Information Technology
- To design, develop and maintain software applications that effectively address challenges, boost efficiency, enhance user satisfaction, fulfill user and business requirements, and improve overall experience.
- Develop designs that support the functional requirements business application projects and include the conceptual, high-level, and detailed design specifications for build, implementation and support of these business solution.
- Complete analysis of and acquire a detailed understanding of the testing requirements for a given design and prepare a testing strategy.
- Assess implications of a given design current and future support model; and prepare an implementation and transition plan.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of the systems design team and communicate all business process changes highlighting the implications on design.
- Manage work flow processes, document weekly reports per functional area and provide input to monitor and execute URS.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Any Robotics Process Automation (RPA) certification will be advantageous.
3 - 7 years’ experience including:
- 3 years' experience building Frontend and Backend systems.
- 3 years’ experience in integration to SQL and noSQL Databases and API consumption.
- 5 years development experience.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2023 (10:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: