Stella Maris Schools is a renowned educational institution that was established over 25 years ago. Presently, Stella Maris Schools has campuses in three (3) strategic locations in Abuja. This reputable Institution is known for the priority it has placed on delivering top class education and developing the social skills of its wards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented developer to join our experienced development team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, modifying, and implementing new or existing software products. Your duties will include liaising with the development managers, writing clean, scalable code, creating testing protocols, fixing bugs, and deploying programs.
- To ensure success as a developer, you should have advanced knowledge of programming languages, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work to a deadline. A top-class developer works together with the development team to create high-level programs that perfectly meet the needs of the company.
- Meeting with development managers to discuss the scope of software projects.
- Analyzing existing programs for modification purposes.
- Researching and designing new software systems, websites, programs, and applications.
- Writing and implementing, clean, scalable code.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code.
- Verifying and deploying software systems.
- Evaluating user feedback.
- Recommending and executing program improvements.
- Maintaining software code and security systems.
- Creating technical documents and training staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related Degree.
- A masters degree and certifications is an added advantage
- Knowledge of software systems and frameworks including AnglularJS, Git, GitHub, and .NET.
- Experience with object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
- Familiarity with Agile development technologies.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually on a project.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.