Design Synchrony vision is to Create more time for key activities. By handling the important yet generic tasks for businesses. We want to free up time for more brainstorming sessions, growth, and increased bottom line. Tasks like: Branding, UI/UX, Website design/development and management, Printing, Graphics and Social media management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fullstack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
- Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.