Design Synchrony vision is to Create more time for key activities. By handling the important yet generic tasks for businesses. We want to free up time for more brainstorming sessions, growth, and increased bottom line. Tasks like: Branding, UI/UX, Website design/development and management, Printing, Graphics and Social media management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Graphic Designer is an artist who creates visual text and imagery.
- They design creative content for online campaigns, print ads, websites, and even videos.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
N70,000 - N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.