GFT Limited, one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT / Website Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Very proficient in Java / Java EE and any other programming and/or scripting languages • Proficient in webervices / API design and implementation with Java (proficiency in the Spring framework is an advantage), as well as web application frontend (Angular, React, HTML / CSS, Laravel)
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or modification of existing systems.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Installing and configuring and troubleshooting computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information.
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Managing the software development lifecycle
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 4 - 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.