Max Drive - We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager Intern
Job Type: Internship
Department: Engineering & Products
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to product development teams
- Identify business and user needs through workshops, focus groups, and research initiatives, sharing insights with key stakeholders and growth professionals
- Define the product roadmap, incorporating feedback from executive leadership, growth and marketing teams.
- Remain involved in all stages of the product life cycle, defining and implementing refinements and upgrades to increase longevity.
- Guide products throughout the execution cycle, and work closely with cross-functional teams, partners, and developers to create solutions that benefit our users.
- Product Marketing.
- Students in their penultimate and final year. Youth Corpers are also welcome.
- Students who have zeal and vigor.
- Tech enthusiasts, smart, intelligent and dynamic individual.
- Ability to understand new concepts and apply them accurately.
- Ability to follow general and detailed instructions as well as organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and technical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Competitive stipend
- An enabling environment
- Career opportunity
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: