Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project / Program Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Office of the CEO
- We are looking for a Project and Partnership Optimization Manager who will activate and manage projects to enable new payment types on Flutterwave Infrastructure.
- You will also analyze data to determine optimal transaction routing strategy across service lines, including implementing add-on services that can improve the product, customer experience, or revenue, act as the frontline for all partner issues and subsequent resolution, and build and maintain relationships with all relevant Flutterwave partners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute project plan.
- Manage resource allocation & project teams.
- Ensure effective team/project-based communication and change management implementation.
- Integrate and coordinate team work-plans.
- Monitors team performance and communicates major issues, slippage, and suggested remedies.
- Co-ordinate and manage interaction among the different project teams
- Monitor and report project critical path.
- Establish infrastructure to capture and report on project targets/metrics
- Define/deploy a common set of processes, tools, and templates to control the program.
Required competency and skillset:
- Good understanding of project management.
- Very sound business acumen - financial and commercial knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior leadership and people management skills, including the ability to manage teams effectively.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to impact others’ influencing and negotiating skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen, maturity, and tact, including the ability to relate with the highest levels of Management
- High ethical standards and integrity.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: