Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: React Native Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment: Type Full-Time
Department: Engineering - PEI
- We are looking for Mobile app developers to build and maintain mobile apps with React Native;
- You will work with product managers, designers, backend developers, and other mobile app developers to build well designed, efficient, and stable features/mobile apps throughout software development lifecycles.
- In this role you should be a team player with enthusiasm, and a keen eye for detail and problem solving, and have experience working in agile teams.
- Coming up with accurate delivery dates for proposed updates/features.
- Outlining dependencies and requirements for proposed updates made by the product team.
- Implement mobile app designs to the specifications of the design.
- Working with backend engineers to plug into API endpoints to power up features.
- Provide support for QA personnel's on the team to ensure products are built to specifications and good quality.
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Fixing and improving existing software.
- Documenting product source code.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Managing software development lifecycles.
Requirements and Skills
- Must be proficient with Typescript.
- Must be proficient with React Native and React Native CLI.
- Must be proficient with Git.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of native android and ios development.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Must be a team player.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: