First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing, and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst (UI / UX Designer)
Job Identification: 822
- Responsible for delivering the best user experience across different application interfaces (both web and mobile), which ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement new application user interface designs for both web and mobile solutions.
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Create intuitive and user-friendly experience interfaces for all applications
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Interpret data and provide qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT-related discipline
- A Master's, MBA, or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 7+ years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering solutions.
Application Closing Date
11th May 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: