Kidadl was founded as the digital home of family edutainment, helping parents educate and entertain their kids with trusted, personalized, curated content designed for families the world over.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job type: Contract
- We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that support our business as we scale globally.
- The responsibilities of DevOps Engineer include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet business needs.
- Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Implement integrations requested by business
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Set up load balancers
- Managing security standards
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Working knowledge of databases and especially MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL Databases
- Experience working with MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch and AWS EC2
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit.
- Impact - an awesome role working closely with our co-founders
- Exposure - we're a fast-growth scale-up business and we work with exciting people and partners
- Remote-working - this is a remote-work-from home opportunity for a company that is virtual-first
- Feel good factor - you’ll be working in a company at the heart of education and technology, focused on improving family life for the better.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: