We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Mobile Development Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications to deliver new features for our mobile App that are well architected and high quality
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Produce efficient, elegant, and testable code based on requirements
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and improve existing software
- Observe and compile user feedback to improve software performance and to recommend improvements to existing software
- Develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- 4+ years of experience in mobile App development
- 3+ years of experience in React software development
- React Native is your bread and butter, but you’re familiar with the nuances of both iOS and Android. Experience developing natively in either platform is a plus.
- Experience shipping multiple consumer apps to the app store
- Experience using AWS (S3, IAM, Cognito, Lambda) preferred
- Experience in professional software engineering best practices including coding
- standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Understanding of Agile SW Development Methodology
- Excellent problem identification, analysis, and solving skills; an innate ability to utilize all resources at your disposal to find a creative solution to a problem, whether business/functional or technical in nature.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Full extended medical benefits
- A supportive and collaborative internal culture
- Diverse, smart, and talented co-workers
- Collaborative, fun work environment where laughing and learning go together
- Growth opportunity to same and other roles.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: