Yaphi Tech Nigeria Limited is a Leading Lifestyle brand, essentially created to provide great quality products, from luxury wristwatches, bags, make-up, sneakers, home and electronic appliances, at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana and Olapic
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyse competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 2 - 3 years work experience.
N100,00 - N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.