GFT Limited, one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an experienced software developer who will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of new software systems
- You may also be required to update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on company systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
- Create wireframes to decide on the layout
- Write or review code for various applications
- Run functionality tests and debug code
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build a mobile-responsive website
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related Degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of proven work experience as a software developer
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge. (PHP, Bootstrap, Flutter Dart, React, HTML / CSS, Laravel).
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.