SMG - Service Management Group is hiring a UX Designer to join our team!
As a member of the UX team, you will partner with Technology and Product teams to design and implement useful, consistent, intuitive, usable, and engaging interfaces aligned with functional and technical environment, business requirements and customer needs.
Job Title: UX Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
Level: Mid Level
This is what you will be doing:
· Collaborating with Designers, Researchers, Client Insights, Product and Technology throughout all stage of the product development lifecycle: Discovery, Concept, Development, Launch and Ongoing support.
· Analyzing existing solutions, environments, and user needs
· Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to grasp requirements
· Creating information architecture diagrams, sketches, storyboards, wireframes, and screen flows taking into account ergonomic principles, user requirements and the technical constraints of development.
· Creating prototypes (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) to explore design ideas, support usability testing and obtain buy-in.
· Conducting and/or supporting user research to identify opportunities and improve experiences
· Leveraging user research results and analytics data to inform design decisions, make recommendations and propose improvements
· Recognizing and predicting use-cases and user interactions, including happy path and edge cases, and incorporating them into designs
· Ensuring graphical consistency across all products, that is supported by contributing to the evolution and maintenance of existing visual guidelines and established design system.
· Delivering appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development of design artifacts
· Conducting visual design quality assurance and user acceptance testing
· Understanding and applying accessibility principles
You are a perfect match for this role if you have:
· 2+ years of UX experience
· Skilled with standard UX software such as Figma
· Excellent command of English, written and spoken, with impeccable business correspondence skills
· Evolved understanding of the human – computer interactions
· Ability to deliver high quality designs and prototypes (design portfolio is a must)
· Good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts, navigation principles and information architecture.
Good to have:
· A bachelor’s or higher degree in design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or other similar field
· Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams (UXR, UXW, technology, product teams…) and B2B products
· Knowledge about accessibility requirements
What we offer to our talent:
- This is a fully remote, permanent, full-time position. You can work from anywhere.
- Unlimited paid leave and 14 weeks of paid parental leave offered to all our associates globally.
- Ample opportunities to learn and grow.
- Diverse, experienced, and friendly team which will welcome you, support you and challenge you.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive work environment in which all our colleagues experience belonging, have their unique needs respected and met, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and feel fully engaged to contribute to the company’s success.