MonetizeMore is a Google Certified Publishing Partner that has built an award-winning suite of AdTech to empower digital publishers. With partnerships across the ad supply chain and premium demand partners, we've accelerated the revenue growth for major premium publishers like Diply, Snopes, Upworthy, UsedEverywhere, BoredPanda and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Plugin Developer (Remote)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full Time
Career level: Mid Level
What You’ll Do
- Architect and implement WordPress plugins
- Write clean, valid code using modern standards and libraries
- Integrate with third-party APIs
- Unit test new features to ensure they meet requirements and conform to MonetizeMore’s quality standards.
- Actively participate in code reviews. We have a culture that relies on trust, so developer’s feedback is critical in building high quality technology.
- Stay up-to-date with new trends and advancements in WordPress development and ad tech.
- Attend daily stand-up meetings (20 mins) and other Scrum meetings (Every 2 weeks).
Who You Are:
- At least 2 years of experience in Wordpress Plugin Development
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in the software development process, including creating, designing, customizing, and deploying plugins
- Good understanding of plugin architecture and aesthetics
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Professional Career: Growth, trainings, and learning opportunity
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: