Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2023/2024: Applications are invited from suitably qualified students for the International Education Scholarships 2023 proudly sponsored by the Government of Ireland through the country’s Higher Education Authority (HEA).
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the 2023 Call under the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme. Under the initiative 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Bachelor, Master or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Ireland.
Scholarships to be taken at: Selected higher institutions in Ireland.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Number of Awards: Up to 60 scholarships available.
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship benefits (below)
Nationality: International Students (non-EU/EEA).
Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The following eligibility conditions are applicable:
- The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
- Scholarships are offered for bachelor, masters and PhD studies.
- Admission requirements dependent on the schools applied to study.
Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
How-to-apply: Interested applicants for the Ireland International Education Scholarships 2023 are to submit their application via the online portal here.
Application Deadline: 5pm (Irish Time) 24 March 2023
Enquiries only by email – email@example.com