Interns with Baker Hughes will learn Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) principles and practicalities. They will take part in meetings, tackle technical assignments, and be guided through it all by experienced staff. They will turn in results, get instructed and advised by their managers, and strengthen their capabilities with respect to engineering professions.
Persons who are accepted into this internship program will benefit from it in the following ways:
Get mentored and coached by professionals who will provide guidance that will enable them to complete technical assignments
- Take on real-world projects that will build their capacities and allow them to gain valuable skills
- Gain mastery of work tools, including software, and prepare them for a work environment powered by contemporary technologies
- Learn to work with diverse teams, develop relationships with staff and other interns, and engage global business leaders
- Understand and apply Health, Safety and Environment principles in actual situations, and learn to comply with global best practices
The Baker Hughes Internship Program is open to persons who meet these criteria:
- Must have either graduated from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program or be in their penultimate or final year of such a program.
- Maintained a GPA of (or equivalent to) at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be able to communicate perfectly well in spoken and written English
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply below