Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers. The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
Are you a young, passionate Tech enthusiast willing to explore the World of Tech with its limitless possibilities? The ALAT Tech Team is excited to have you at the 13-week Hybrid Tech Bootcamp to help you gain cutting-edge skills across the tech ecosystem.
The Bootcamp will provide hands-on learning opportunities in UI/UX, Data Science, Product Management, Product Development, Business Analytics, Full-stack Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and lots of others.
- Must not be more than 27 years old on your next birthday.
- Must have 5 credits in O’levels (Waec or NECO)
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have University Statement of Result or Certificate
Here are the perks you get to enjoy:
- Tech Exchange Programs
- Start-Up Idea Pitches with cash prize for winners
- International Tech Pilgrimage
- An Opportunity to Create and Product-Manage your own Platform/Product within the bank.
- An internship experience in a Global Tech Company.
- Global Certifications embedded in Bootcamp.